Subject: Win NT actually works!
From: Peter Bowmar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 10:52:25 +0800 (SST)

Well, some of you may know that I don't like Microsoft products. I am, 
however, humble enough to admit when I am incorrect. Windows NT is 
actually a functional, crash-resistant, multitasking, easy-to-install OS. 
Sure, the interface is still ugly, and the file requestors remain awful, 
but it's so far ahead of Windows 3.1 and Windows 95 that it truly is hard 
to believe Microsoft is responsible for it. (as some anonymous wag once said)
	To summarize: All my problems with memory shortages, loading 
Amiga scene files, and random crashing on large scenes have disappeared 
under NT. And it's way faster! A scene I'm currently doing that takes 1 
hour under Win3.1 (48 segments required!! and I have 32 megs of RAM) 
takes only 15 minutes (and 4 segments, or less) under NT. I highly 
recommend people shift to NT. And you can play Descent while you render!

------------
Peter Bowmar
------------

And remember, if it says "Microsoft" you know it sucks!
(unless it's Windows NT)
--
Peter Bowmar <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]